Are you struggling with your teenagers? Do your toddlers constantly wear you out to the point of exhaustion? Come join First Presbyterian Church of Waynesboro for a 6-session parenting series designed by the Love & Logic Institute of Colorado.
1. Putting an End to Arguing Back-Talk and Begging
2. Teaching Responsibility Without Losing Their Love
3. Setting Limits Without Waging War
4. Avoiding Power-Struggles
5. Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems
6. Teaching Kids to Complete Chores Without Reminders or Pay
Space is limited,
Classes will be facilitated by pastor, Logan Almy and Tyler Torek.
Located at 810 Myrick St.
6 Sessions beginning Oct. 12
6:00 - 7:15 pm
Optional dinner at 5:30
$10 suggested donation
Must register to attend